- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Breakfast for the Rev. Wolfe, 8 a.m. Sunday.
• Book Club, 5 p.m. Sunday.
• AA meetings are held at 8 p.m. Wednesdays in the fellowship hall.
• Salkehatchie campers will stay at Bethel June 14-21. Donations of money, bottled water, Gatorade, candy bars and snack crackers needed.
• Retirement gathering for the Rev. Allen D. Wolfe follows morning worship Sunday. Light refreshments, no gifts.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Chester News & Reporter, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.